About The Company
Edwisor.com is an online platform running under the brand ‘Edwisor’ which is an offshoot of Saraswati Digital Pvt Ltd., a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013. Edwisor.com assists the candidates in acquisition of skills required for a desirable career path. It does assessment of skills through live industry projects. Its aim is to providing interview opportunities to successful candidates i.e. candidates who qualify all the requisites set by Edwisor.com, with placement support. It schedules live training sessions, reviews assignments, provides feedback with scores, reviews student projects & codes along with personalised video call feedback with scores, answers support queries posted by students related to particular concept or topic.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions create a binding legal contract between the candidate and Edwisor.com. By using the company products and services you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use - and are not authorized to use - all or any portion of the Edwisor products and services.
1. ‘Candidate/ Candidates’: The word ‘Candidate/ Candidates’ refers to those people who have either shown interest or have subscribed the services of Edwisor.com and includes all persons, natural or artificial, that visit the virtual platform i.e. edwisor.com including those who have registered themselves by providing registration data while registering on the virtual platform. If you are a friend, colleague, employee, parent, guardian, representative or other natural person who is accessing Edwisor products and services, you agree to stand in the shoes of such child or entity, as the case may be, for all purposes including but not limited to being held liable for indemnification in case of any direct, indirect or consequential damages to Edwisor.com or its parent entity. This platform is not meant for viewing and surfing by children or other natural person are not eligible and capable to surf the internet and are barred by any law or regulation of their respective country/ state.
personal information submitted by the candidate / candidates in
connection with its use of the virtual platform or otherwise is subject
https://edwisor.com/privacy-policy the terms of which are hereby
incorporated into these Terms by reference. Please review our Privacy
Policy to understand our practices. The personal information submitted
may be used by Edwisor.com for legal purposes as well as for business
purpose. For the personal and proprietary information belonging to
Edwisor.com or its parent entity, the candidates may temporarily obtain
or gain un-assistive or assistive exposure to certain confidential
information, including without limitation, Ideas, processes, technical
know-how, contractual commitments, product, pricing, user data, sample
work tests, official templates and other valuable information that
should reasonably be understood as confidential (“Confidential
Information”). The candidates acknowledge and agree to hold all
Confidential Information in strict confidence and refrain from making
copies of any such information in any form using any medium. Title and
all interests to all Confidential Information shall be vested in
Edwisor.com and its parent entity. The candidate’s obligation regarding
Confidential Information will survive the termination of these terms
and Conditions and nothing shall be deemed to have released the
candidate from being held liable for appropriate action in the garb of
termination or end of Terms and Conditions herein. The candidate agrees
that its obligations under this clause is necessary and reasonable in
order to protect Edwisor.com or its parent entity’s business and
expressly agrees that monetary damages would be inadequate to
compensate for any breach of any covenant or agreement set forth
herein. Accordingly, the candidate agrees and acknowledges that any
such violation or threatened violation will cause irreparable harm and
injury to the Edwisor.com or its parent entity and that, in addition to
any other remedies that may be available, in law, equity or otherwise,
Edwisor.com or its parent entity shall be entitled to obtain injunctive
relief against the threatened breach of these terms or the continuation
of any such breach.
Candidates are mandated to rely upon the following official links of Edwisor.com for gathering all information needed to subscribe to Edwisor.com services.
Relying on fake or third-party links, whether or not akin to Edwisor.com name or its representative’s name is strictly prohibited and if still practiced by the candidate, the Candidate holds Edwisor free from any liability whether civil or criminal or otherwise for all the loss or damage whether direct or indirect, caused to the candidate in any manner whatsoever and the Clause 12 below shall prevail.
3. Legitimate use: The candidates shall ensure that the services of Edwisor.com are availed in a lawful manner to achieve a lawful purpose and not meant to achieve any ulterior motives such as to break codes/ secrets or otherwise. Further the Candidate shall refrain from reverse engineering processes and codes set for training/ tests, planting viruses, posting or promoting pornographic content or hacking any property of Edwisor. Com. No training/ teaching material made available to candidates shall be used other that for the purpose allowed and therefore the candidates shall refrain from making copies of the training/ teaching content for any reason whatsoever. Such use would be treated as objectionable use and it shall be taken seriously and be subject to strict legal action.
4. Payments & Taxes: All the payments made by candidates are subject to the terms of the refund policy which the candidate acknowledges to have read and understood before proceeding to pay for the services of EdWisor.com. The candidates registering with Edwisor.com warrant that all the payments made to Edwisor.com are being made through funds earned through legitimate means. Non-payment of service fee, non-payment of overdue service fee shall entitle Edwisor to cancel the registration and forfeit the payments made towards the adjustments to bookings, costs, inconvenience and efforts. Further the subscription shall stand terminated without prejudice and without releasing the candidate from its obligations pertaining to payment and damages and prosecution for breach of terms herein. All applicable taxes shall be charged extra and levied as per the latest/ amended tax percentage. Edwisor.com holds the right to recover the payment made towards taxes paid by Edwisor to the concerned taxation authority in a situation where inadvertently Edwisor.com did not charge the Candidate for taxes which were supposed to be paid by them. The payment channels and mediums shall be determined/altered/ change as per convenience of EdWisor.com.
5. Grievance Portal: Candidates commit that all queries, feedbacks, grievances, suggestions etc. pertaining to any matter related to the relationship between Edwisor.com and Candidate shall be first addressed to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' along with all the supportive documents relied on. Queries, feedbacks, grievances, suggestions etc. containing vulgar language, pornographic content, abusive language, lacking sufficient information or documents may be out rightly rejected and not responded. No candidate shall share or post any discussions with Edwisor.com pertaining to queries, feedbacks, grievances, suggestions etc. Candidate who disobeys its commitments herein would be liable to be proceeded before the court of law.
6. Registration and Identity Protection: Information provided to Edwisor.com during the registration process will help Edwisor.com in offering content, customer service, and network management. Candidate is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account, username, and password (collectively, the "Account") and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under its Account. Candidate must notify Edwisor.com (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of its Account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that it exits from its Account at the end of each Course. Edwisor cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from candidate’s failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of its Account, either with or without its knowledge, prior to it notifying us of unauthorized access to its Account. However, candidate agrees that it will be liable for any losses incurred by Edwisor.com or another party due to any use of its Account, excluding only uses following its notification to Edwisor.com of unauthorized access to its Account. Candidate may not transfer its Account to any other person and it may not use anyone else's Account at any time. In cases where the candidate has authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use its Account, it is fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such User; (ii) controlling the User's access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
7. Troubleshooting: The candidate agrees and acknowledges that they are availing services of Edwisor.com through its virtual platform upon which multiple subscriber’s sign-up and login to access their trainings and tests. The Candidate further agrees that as a result of multiple use, situation arises where there may be trouble with regard to speed, processing etc. causing temporary delay and blockages which the Candidate is aware of and which the candidate does not consider a deficiency in service. However, the candidate is aware that Edwisor.com continuously works on improving its system efficiency to enable swift and smooth functioning of all the tasks the candidates perform. Under any such situation the candidate may write to 'email@example.com' or call at '0124-4014750' to notify Edwisor.com about such a situation for its inspection and verification and Edwisor.com would take corrective actions accordingly. Edwisor may only be able to remediate such concerns in case such issues are rectifiable from its side without hampering the quality and efficiency, size of the training program/ tests/ designs and patterns. In case the troubleshooting is found to happen due to the programmes/ tests being run or performed as the case may be, on a computer system of a lower configuration level, then Edwisor.com would not be held liable for such disturbances and issues. The minimum recommended system configuration upon which the candidates must work on modules and assignments provided by Edwisor.com are i5 processor with a 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
8. Important Communication:All important information/ letters/ notices shall be addressed to the candidate at his address registered with Edwisor.com and in case such address is wrong or changed, the Candidate shall be bound to inform Edwisor.com with immediate effect and if such candidate fails to notify Edwisor.com about such change or correction then all the information/ letters/ notices shall be deemed to be served correctly and the candidate shall loose the right to object its serving to the contrary it would be taken as a case where the candidate is avoiding and absconding. All important information/ letters/ notices shall be addressed to Edwisor.com at its registered address i.e. G-194A Sushant Lok 2 Sec 57 Gurgaon 122003
9. Information Accuracy: Candidate warrants that all the information, credentials and documents shared by the Candidate at all times with Edwisor.com are authentic, reliable and truthful. The candidate is aware that such information would be used by Edwisor.com for several purposes ranging from maintaining records, sending communication to business management and growth and marketing. Once the information is shared and acted upon, the candidate shall have no right to hold such information as stale, unreliable, fake or mistaken in any manner whatsoever.
10. Content Management & Monitoring: Candidate must ensure that its access to the Edwisor. Com platform is meant only to complete the training modules and perform tests and no other purpose. The candidate shall refrain from posting any defamatory words, comments, news, pictures, videos etc. upon any virtual platform owned and managed by Edwisor.com or any other virtual platform or in real where Edwisor.com has prominence, existence and business opportunities, before, during or after availing the services of Edwisor.com. The conduct of the candidates may be monitored to check violations by candidates of the terms and conditions. In case any such violation is observed, strict legal action would be taken against such candidate and other candidates who are found under connivance.
11. Copyright: The candidate does not hold copyright to any reading or learning material, process, design, literature shared with the candidate or created by the candidate. The reading or learning material, process, design, and literature is solely shared for training, testing and learning purpose alone and not for commercial use. All the intellectual outcomes, test attempts and results for all the assessments and trainings done by the candidate constitute intellectual property of Edwisor.com and the candidate assigns its right title and interest therein completely to Edwisor.com unconditionally and infinitely. Therefore, the candidate shall strictly refrain from holding, disclosing or disseminating any such learning material, process, design, and literature etc. for any purpose whether commercial or otherwise without written consent from Edwisor.com.
12. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to collective negligence i.e. where the candidate is equally negligent, shall Edwisor.com, its parent entity, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns, or any other contractors or third parties be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages which occur due to reasons attributable to you.
13. Indemnification: Notwithstanding the other legal remedies available against the candidate, the Candidate agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Edwisor.com, parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers (including our affiliates' respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives, and third party providers), from and against all losses, expenses, damages, costs, claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys' fees and related costs and expenses, due to or arising out of violation of the terms and conditions and breach of any representations and commitments. In case the candidate is found defaming the Edwisor.com, parent entity,their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers in any manner such as but not limited to, by sheer word of mouth, posting comments/ pictures social media, its business process or its associates due to any reason whatsoever, the User/Candidate acknowledges that such conduct may in all likelihood cause irreparable injury to the reputation of Edwisor.com, parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers and may in all likelihood cause business loss.
14. Modification of Services: Edwisor.com may add, change or eliminate features, pricing, nomenclature and other aspects of its service offerings and make other changes at any time and these Terms will continue to apply to the Company Products as modified. Edwisor.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Company Products (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Candidate agrees not to hold Edwisor.com or its parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third-party providers liable to it or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of all or any portion of the service offerings.
15. Termination: Edwisor.com
may terminate or suspend its services to the candidate under the
subscription agreement and may also forfeit all the payments towards
adjustments to bookings, costs, inconvenience and efforts due to breach
of any of the candidate’s representations, warranties, commitments etc.
and all the losses or damages incurred by the candidate due to
non-completion of the services shall be incurred by the candidate
itself and Edwisor.com shall not be held liable for any damages,
specific performance, liability criminal or civil.
Candidate may terminate the services of Edwisor only after taking a NOC from Edwisor pertaining to clearance of all dues and warranted disclosures.
Upon completion of the services of Edwisor.com the subscription agreement between the candidate and Edwisor shall be automatically terminated but the candidate shall be still responsible and liable towards all the terms and conditions which would apply post termination of the subscription agreement.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The candidates and Edwisor are governed by all the laws applicable and prevailing in India and disputes if any shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Gurgaon Courts only. The candidates consent to confine to the jurisdiction of the Gurgaon courts only in case they intend to raise any dispute arising directly or indirectly as a result of association with Edwisor in any manner whatsoever.
17.Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms.
18. Waiver: A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of Edwisor.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
19. No Agency: Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture partner, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither Edwisor.com nor any other party to this Terms shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other.
20. Non-Disclosure & Return of Documents: Except for information voluntarily disclosed to public by Edwisor or its parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third-party providers, all other information in any form and shared in any manner with the candidates shall be treated as confidential information which shall not be used or disseminated by the candidate unless consented in writing to be non-confidential by Edwisor.com. The candidate shall refrain from disclosing such information whether directly or indirectly with any non-subscriber of Edwisor.com and shall return the same in the event of termination in any manner stated above or upon notice from Edwisor.com seeking return and/or destruction of such information for which the candidate shall also provide a destruction certificate in the form and manner provided by Edwisor.com at that time.